● Thursday, Sept. 14, 5:30 – 7:30 PM. Washington County Library, 205 Oak Hill St. Abingdon VA 24210.
● 5:30 pm: Paper plate potluck. Enjoy an abundance of food, meet other timebankers and don't worry if don't bring food.
● 6:15 pm: Meeting begins with introductions and discussion-presentation about the TimeBank.
● 6:30 – 7:00 pm: Nomination & election of four (4) board members.
● 7:00 -- 7:30 pm: Open discussion of ideas for improving the TimeBank, including whether and where to have monthly potlucks.
● PLEASE consider nominating yourself to serve for either a one or a two- year board position. Click here to view/download/print the nomination form.
● Shortly after August 15, a list of members eligible to vote in the election of board members (“Voting Members”) will be available upon request by any TimeBank member.
● All TimeBank members who have paid annual dues and completed orientation as of August 15 are Voting Members.
● The meeting and potluck are free and open to the public.